We are looking for Seniors Android developers who are passionate about mobile and Android and strive to make the best user experience possible. This means excellent development practices, careful code architecture, and an organization built around rapid releases.
What we expect from you?
- Ability to work in a fast paced, iterative development environment with short turn-around times
- Expertise in Java and developing native Android Applications with SDK
- Performance analysis, and continuous integration are all highly valued
- Be comfortable implementing layouts using Material Design and AppCompat
- Experience with Git, continuous integration, and automated build tools
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations
- Familiarity with fundamental web and mobile technologies (HTML5, CSS, JS etc) is a plus
- Strong communication skills with the ability to understand and explain technical issues to a non-technical audience
You’ll be part of the entire product process, from conception to post-launch reflection.
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat.